Vincent Kompany's Summer Holidays?

He's like a UN ambassador. What strikes me is the good grace with which he responds to adversity. After his dismissals, he never tried to blame anyone. He took responsibility.

He congratulates other teams on their achievements, and I an sure he would have congratulated United had they won the league this season.

I cannot remember one occasion when he has criticised another professional.

Could our captain possibly be any more of a legend?

I'd expect a UEFA/FIFA fine for him in the near future as these comments are surely far worse than thousands of racist chants and bananas being thrown on the pitch.

-

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/VincentKompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/VincentKompany</a>

Vincent Kompany @VincentKompany
Racist chants 80k fine. Commercial stunt 100k fine + 1 match ban... UEFA might need to review their order of priorities, don't you think?

Surely if you were a sponsor, you would consider racism as a more dangerous association than the dammage caused by commercial opportunism?

I just can't ever seem to be connecting with UEFA's or FIFA's vision for the game, without therefor disregarding their achievements.

Mr. Platini is often clumsy in his remarks and what to say about Mr. Blatter? Doesn't mean they are not capable of doing a good job but...

... I always get the feeling that they have an unnecessary patronising attitude towards anybody raising genuine concerns about the game.

Goal line technology issue, declarations on racism (Bla&Pla) and even the financial fair-play are all very ego driven in my opinion.

LoveCity said:
Could our captain possibly be any more of a legend?

I'd expect a UEFA/FIFA fine for him in the near future as these comments are surely far worse than thousands of racist chants and bananas being thrown on the pitch.

-

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/VincentKompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/VincentKompany</a>

Racist chants 80k fine. Commercial stunt 100k fine + 1 match ban... UEFA might need to review their order of priorities, don't you think?

Surely if you were a sponsor, you would consider racism as a more dangerous association than the dammage caused by commercial opportunism?

I just can't ever seem to be connecting with UEFA's or FIFA's vision for the game, without therefor disregarding their achievements.

Mr. Platini is often clumsy in his remarks and what to say about Mr. Blatter? Doesn't mean they are not capable of doing a good job but...

... I always get the feeling that they have an unnecessary patronising attitude towards anybody raising genuine concerns about the game.

Goal line technology issue, declarations on racism (Bla&Pla) and even the financial fair-play are all very ego driven in my opinion.

Following this now. it will certainly be interesting to see what the press, sky sports have to say about this. Can't wait. Well done Kaptain Fantastic.

Whereas Rooney goes to Las Vegas and flirts with people he's just met. No comparison.

I agree Vinnie is a great guy though. He should be a role model for young aspiring defenders.

blutomato42 said:
Whereas Rooney goes to Las Vegas and flirts with people he's just met. No comparison.

I agree Vinnie is a great guy though. He should be a role model for young aspiring defenders.

Inspiring for all footballers. He's got more balls than the FA I have to say.

I really do hope Kompany stays for his entire carrier in city, and later become an ambassador for the club or something like that. He truly is an inspirational person...

Dont think I will be having any more children, but if I was to, I would seriously consider calling a son Vincent and I implore all expectant parents on here to do the same!

grandsolo said:
komps.jpg

what happened next?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.