Vincent Vincent Vincent

Happy Feet

Having just watched Evertons first goal on the Offical website, what the f**k were you doing ? Unbeleivable.

He went out to the edge of the box to cover the guy (Rodwell I think) who was stood on the 18 yard line with no one near him, thinking that their guy would pull it back for him.

He took a gamble. He lost.

He thought Colemen was going to pull it back to Rodwell (I think thats who it was). Very poor defending and overall i thought he was poor last night but he'll be back to his best at Newcastle i'm sure

Was an error... he thought the player was gonna knock it back for Rodwell to shoot, instead Coleman crossed it which left Cahill unmarked. Kolarov, Toure and Kompany were extremely lazy at the start of the game last night. They knew there would be pressure when Zabaleta had to go off to get treatment and none of them did their job. Kolarov could of put abit more effort in to block the cross, he just walked over to the man. Then Kompany also left his man unmarked... and Toure, well, he was just non existent.

Could of been a lack of communication between the two CBs, Kompany just shot straight out and then Toure couldnt move forward to cover Cahill in time.

To be fair, i think the blame lies with yaya on this one. watch the replay and hes slowly cantering back towards rodwell who was open on the edge.

Good movement from cahill where kolo didnt track him to the near post.

Poor challenge from kolarov also

To be fair, i think the blame lies with yaya on this one. watch the replay and hes slowly cantering back towards rodwell who was open on the edge.

Good movement from cahill where kolo didnt track him to the near post.

Poor challenge from kolarov also

this links to the we miss nigel de jong thread because i believe if he had been playing he either would have closed down the crosser or the man on the edge and would have left viny and kolo open to defend the strikers because he wasnt there vincent had to make a choice and it turned out to be the wrong one oh well one mistake in a season of amazing performances is not a big deal next game hel be on top again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.