Vinicius Junior

Is Isco back on ??????????
Can I leave my tat on???

“Let’s all have a Disco, we are signing Isco, nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah”
He'd want to come here soon. Two thirds of the Beegees have left us since he was originally meant to arrive.
By the time he does come, no one will know what disco is.

I already clarified to the poster that I wasn’t talking about him, but about the rumors. I also have shared pointless speculation (even more than this one) for the sake of making a point. Some people here are so predisposed to think the worst about me that they can’t think a little.
It only takes a second to read what you've written and think, I'm coming across a bit brash.

We're all guilty of it.

It's mad innit. I don't think it'll happen, but the press is gossiping and I thought I'd create a space for us to gossip about the gossiping. We get linked with a lot of players, there might be some politicking going on, nowt more to it. If the gossiping gets louder then so can we and if it doesn't this post will fall down the chain with all the other Isco/Messi/Ronaldo/Fred and whatever players we have been linked to over the years.

Probably the most unrealistic transfer out of all those on the front page of the transfer forum IMO. Not one to dwell on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.