Vinicius Junior

I'm sure hearing stuff like this from his teammate made him feel better

Its a silly case he's trying to make. Yeah I'm sure if you walk around many neighbourhoods, most people won't give you verbal abuse for your skin colour or anything else. People act differently in every day life.

Thar doesn't change the fact that Spain has a problem that racism occurs when fans get together in football stadiums. They get "braver" in crowds....

I actually can’t see him leaving Madrid. I think what he’s gone through is horrible and wouldn’t wish it on anybody, Spain really needs to sort itself out.

Whether it’s because he doesn’t want racists to win or he starts promoting/campaigning for no racism in football and just in general. Although he’s got to go through a lot he has such a platform to try and make a difference and put pressure on La Liga and the Spanish government. I wish him all the best.

If he ever wanted to leave we should be all over it. And I have read (may not be true) he has a lot of time for Walker. Often calls him the best defender he’s ever faced. Get him on the phone.

If he's available, we should be on the phone to Madrid as he is a brilliant player.

Rapid, great feet, tricky, scores and picks out a pass. He is a genuine world class player and still very young. He's probably the player at Real who I fear the most, he's got that aura about him where you know he is about to turn the game.

I love Doku and Grealish, but he is different class to them in my view.

I actually can’t see him leaving Madrid. I think what he’s gone through is horrible and wouldn’t wish it on anybody, Spain really needs to sort itself out.

Whether it’s because he doesn’t want racists to win or he starts promoting/campaigning for no racism in football and just in general. Although he’s got to go through a lot he has such a platform to try and make a difference and put pressure on La Liga and the Spanish government. I wish him all the best.

If he ever wanted to leave we should be all over it. And I have read (may not be true) he has a lot of time for Walker. Often calls him the best defender he’s ever faced. Get him on the phone.

Agree but the more i think of it the less likely Spain will allow him to leave to especially go to the Premiership.

I would think it would get far too political with the media having a field day in reporting Vinicius has now transferred to a league where he feels comfortable in playing football. Far too much reputational damage to Spain & its football product for that to happen which has already taken quite a hit.

May take a call from the Spanish prime minister to dissuade a move out of Spain similar to Macron & the Mbappe saga.

I want him to join us but not under this circumstances, it will be great if he join us because he genuinely desire want to do it rather than being forced to do so.

Thar doesn't change the fact that Spain has a problem that racism occurs when fans get together in football stadiums. They get "braver" in crowds....
I think there's also potentially an issue where people who wouldn't dream of being racist in their day-to-day life think that anything is 'fair game' when trying to wind up an opposition player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.