Vinicius Junior

True. But they still have that lunatic Perez in charge. Ancelotti is a great manager to have in charge and work it out, problem for me lies when they need to replace him. They need someone ruthless who can hold their own with star players. Who out there could do that. Well there’s Pep but there’s more chance of me playing for City. Who else could control that dressing room?

Gareth Southgate?

True. But they still have that lunatic Perez in charge. Ancelotti is a great manager to have in charge and work it out, problem for me lies when they need to replace him. They need someone ruthless who can hold their own with star players. Who out there could do that. Well there’s Pep but there’s more chance of me playing for City. Who else could control that dressing room?
These "small" matters seem to be the last thing on Real's mind as we've seen in the past.

The team they're building is like a FIFA cheat code, but they still seem a top class No 9 short, hence their continued links with our Viking.

Can you just imagine if this was City though? They'd be calling for a halt to world football as they fathom out a way to kick us out permanently.

Last edited:
These "small" matters seem to be the last thing on Real's mind as we've seen in the past.

The team they're building is like a FIFA cheat code, but they still seem a top class No 9 short, hence their continued links with our Viking.

Can you just imagine if this was City though? They'd be calling for a halt to world football as they fathoms out a way to kick us out permanently.
Haha aren’t they doing that already?!

But yes I do agree with you. Now put a top striker in the mix. It’s sure to implode isn’t it!

I guess the obvious answer to the manager is Zidane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.