Vinnie & Joleon

Matty said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Mikecini said:
S. Brennan MEN on twitter saying Lescott out Kumps decision tomorrow.

Oh for fucks sake. Is Zab anywhere near a return?

Zabs is further off being fit than either Lescott or Kompany I believe.

Absolutely shocking time for us to lose 3 of our defenders to injury. Putting Savic in there against potentially Drogba is a scary thought. In fact a Kolo Toure and Savic centre half pairing screams NO CLEAN SHEET to me which puts pressure on the strikers to score at least 2.

Perhaps we should arrange a loan deal for DVB

Vinny & Kolo together are good enough to keep a clean sheet.

The decision on Vinny will be made tomorrow though.

How on earth has Lescott ended up being behind VK in his recovery considering he was supposedly touch and go for last Thursday and VK was nowhere near.

Yesreday´s training report said Zab and Barry BOTH fully involved. If so Micah HAS to go to CB . Be wary what SB says as Les was running yesterday unless he had a reaction
We´ll see after training today. Maybe Bob is doing a purplenose

if i was being brave i would start with tevez
having him harrying and chasing in midfield and up front could relieve us of a lot of pressure
and savic scares me to death tbh
we so need to bring in a second top draw centre half to play with vinnie and rotate with lescott who aint half bad to be fair
milner would be a bonus weds too
we need a hard working midfield against chelsea
ideally yaya mlner barry with tevez ahead and behind sergio and balo
de jong holding and a good back four

and fingers crossed
ctid

Gray said:
But Chelsea have David Luiz (aka Sideshow Bob) so that should more than offset any lack of ability in our defence.
Sideshow_Bob_by_spacecoyote.jpg
:D That makes me feel about 5% better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.