Vinnie & Joleon

Cheadle Blue said:
if vinnie and lescotts name's are not on the team sheet tomorrow, drogba will be off for a massive wank

Torres will be pretty fired up too.

We might be arguing on here about whether Mancini's Europa League selection policy cost us the title. Gulp.

Eds said:
Let's put Yaya in at centre half, clean sheet guaranteed.

Fuck! No!

We need Yaya as an attacking midfielder not wasted at CB.

I would rather play Micah at CB and Savic at RB than have Yaya as a makeshift CB although I don't doubt he could do a job there.

I really hope Terry and Luiz play because it will be so funny seeing them chase Sergio's shadow, lets face it, Tery could not cope with Robinho, he's going to have no chance against Sergio. Nailed on red (or 2 yellows) if the ref doesn't bottle it IMO.

Matty said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
At least Terry is out for them. He may not be what he was but he has great leadership skills and really gets them going.
Does that mean Luiz is guaranteed to start? #Crosses fingers hopefully#
Luiz is always guaranteed to start. He is their best Center back.

Dax777 said:
Matty said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
At least Terry is out for them. He may not be what he was but he has great leadership skills and really gets them going.
Does that mean Luiz is guaranteed to start? #Crosses fingers hopefully#
Luiz is always guaranteed to start. He is their best Center back.
Which might explain a lot with regards to how their nowhere near winning the title. David Luiz isn't a centre back so, if he's actually the best centre back in someone's squad it speaks volumes about the abilities of the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.