Vinnie plays on despite stroke risk

The doctor told me to stop eating red meat due to risk of heart disease but I refused because I am a f***ing hero!

sqblue said:
blimey, i take it nobody here has every watched a boxing match, or rugby. especially rugby league. i've seen plenty knocked out cold play on after regaining their senses.
Knocked out cold in boxing the opponent wins
Knocked out cold in either league or union and the law of the game says you cannot play on

Pro this is of course

sqblue said:
blimey, i take it nobody here has every watched a boxing match, or rugby. especially rugby league. i've seen plenty knocked out cold play on after regaining their senses.
Yeah I've done it myself, but it should never happen in professional sport, especially if there are medical personnel in attendance.

There are tests for concussion and quick ones at that and if its the case you must not be allowed back on under any circumstances.

This was a stupid decision and while VK's wish to stay on has to be admired in one sense he probably wasn't thinking clearly for obvious reasons.

I hope it never happens to him again but if it does even if he is in City shirt at the time commonsense and occupational health and safety must prevail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.