Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Going to Anderlecht as player manager is perfect.

Obviously he’ll never be as good at it as the Norwegian Paper-Boy but hey, he can but try!

Sorry to see him go, but we knew it was coming and probably got a season more than we expected.

Would have liked him to have stayed within the City family, maybe New York like Lampard and Vierra, but to go back to his home most be amazing for him and his family get a brand new experience, and you know he'll look after a few City loanees.

In the words of Gary Neville, were is the statue going?

Impossible to post without repeating what has been said many times. There was only two realistic outcomes, a one year extention or vexit (sorry), he chose the right one imo, like I expected. It may be a bit twee to suggest, but the players would be fully aware and put in even more effort to ensure the perfect send-off. Personally, I would hope he does not join the ranks of TV pundits, I have little respect for them , or the job they do.
With his charisma, he would make a powerful ambassador, or politician when he bows out of playing. Possibly the greatest signing we have ever made........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.