Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Left on the highest of highs, did not make it about him (Pep obviously knew and they decided to say they would chat at the end of the season), he didn’t want to lie to the fans. Played his final games as first choice and no sentiment was needed.

He left after winning FA Cup final with a clean sheet, the domestic treble.

Also he won goal of the season (this last one is still something I struggle to believe!!)

Injuries robbed us of him at times, but what he gave to the club is beyond compare.

They say we don’t legends, well we lost one today!

So glad he played the final games of the season and had a major contribution in the treble (quad). Proper send off tomorrow night. God bless you and your family Vinny and we will hopefully see you again some day

I can understand his decision. I think, honestly, Vinnie was a bit dispirited by being roughed up by Troy Deeney. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought “Do I have the cojones any more...?”

Just when you think you've read the biggest load of bollocks ever you see this

Hmmm...I think you may well have let this one go right over your head :)

An outstanding human being as well as an outstanding player, leader and role model, Thank you Vincent Kompany, for everything, it's been a pleasure, hopefully, one day, you will return, it's written in the stars.

ST_20190508_SPTKOM1_4824582.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.