Violence at Euro 2016

64c7eb7f78832fe6959d421318cabed6.jpg

Cracking photo
Reminds me of the Hac, MFI!

i hope our fans behave out there.

the only footage ive seen of us have been us signing welsh hymns and the anthem whilst cwtching each other in the street. And the odd blow up sheep and daffodil of course ;-)

A group of Scunthorpe United supporters about 20 strong I know have gone out, and a couple have been bragging about how they're gonna be causing shit in France. I'd say 6 of one and half a dozen of the other here.

And all this while the BBC is showing live coverage of the full pomp and ceremony of the Queen's 90th Birthday pageant. Doesn't your heart swell?

And all this while the BBC is showing live coverage of the full pomp and ceremony of the Queen's 90th Birthday pageant. Doesn't your heart swell?
I would to see someone rip her face off to expose the reptile underneath. She is wearing our 3rd kit today mind.

Looks like there is an unlikely Anglo - Russian alliance on the cards here if the locals continue to provoke and attack other fans, while the police beat up the victims instead of protecting them.

Fuckin embarrassing. Horrible Chavvy cunts thinking they're 10 men after a couple of Stella's. I don't usually bother with the hooligans and it never provokes a reaction from me ever but this time its touched a nerve....how can these fuckin morons go to a country , a country that's still recovering from those terror attacks, and fuckin act like they own the gaff and smash the place up? How stupid are these fuckin horrible little cunts? I hope and really really wish that these "fans" of ours get absolutely twatted, and I mean fuckin beat to a pulp, limbs broke and cut open everywhere!! Well isn't that they want? When they're all stood there in their little posse giving it the Danny dyer to all and sundry, isn't that what they are wanting? I really hope they go home in a fuckin ambulance .
I've been looking forward to these championships, couldn't wait for last night to start...and then you see the news!! Our fans, burnt to a crisp, pissed up, looking like lobsters on steroids , smashing up a little bistro that probably hasn't even had a dropped glass in 30 years.
Cunts the lot of them.

Fuckin embarrassing. Horrible Chavvy cunts thinking they're 10 men after a couple of Stella's. I don't usually bother with the hooligans and it never provokes a reaction from me ever but this time its touched a nerve....how can these fuckin morons go to a country , a country that's still recovering from those terror attacks, and fuckin act like they own the gaff and smash the place up? How stupid are these fuckin horrible little cunts? I hope and really really wish that these "fans" of ours get absolutely twatted, and I mean fuckin beat to a pulp, limbs broke and cut open everywhere!! Well isn't that they want? When they're all stood there in their little posse giving it the Danny dyer to all and sundry, isn't that what they are wanting? I really hope they go home in a fuckin ambulance .
I've been looking forward to these championships, couldn't wait for last night to start...and then you see the news!! Our fans, burnt to a crisp, pissed up, looking like lobsters on steroids , smashing up a little bistro that probably hasn't even had a dropped glass in 30 years.
Cunts the lot of them.
Top lads imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.