Violence at Euro 2016

No-one wearing football shirts. Looks like crowds of English looking for Russians.
Yeah that's what I thought, plus they look like they are looking for them on a high street too? That's certainly not bringing attention to it straight away. *shakes head*

No-one wearing football shirts. Looks like crowds of English looking for Russians.
def this,the Russians went past after there game where the England fans were congregated but had to carry on as the police would not let them off at the stop,,i think there just roaming around looking to pick off small pockets of Russians

They should use helium instead of tear gas. See how long they can stand there posturing when they sound like Mickey Mouse.

I don't like the look of this, looks like a lot of bandwagon jumpers joining in late... please don't embarrass us, the Russians are getting the blame they deserve you could fuck this all up though and the perception can change no matter what the reality is.

I don't like the look of this, looks like a lot of bandwagon jumpers joining in late... please don't embarrass us, the Russians are getting the blame they deserve you could fuck this all up though and the perception can change no matter what the reality is.

it looks as if all the england hooligans have come over to have a fight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.