Violence at Euro 2016

it looks as if all the england hooligans have come over to have a fight
Why have they let them in though, surely they must have a had the thought that maybe there are some knuckle draggers getting wound up looking for revenge across the channel that they might need to send home after people have been put in hospital?

Looks like a load of English and some Welsh fans have got together to go after the Russians, think Collymore said on his Periscope there were a couple of thousands fans going after the Russians. Expect chaos tonight.

Thanks mate, on the vid i can see i higher ratio of lads who look like they can handle themselves or may just be me.
Was watching the stream, and something obviously happened, as they were all drinking and singing happily, then suddenly quite a few took off down some streets, wandered about a bit, ended up back where they started, then a bit of cs gas, for no obvious reason, but didn't see any actual trouble, there was the sound of bottles landing a couple of times, but never saw any. I've not had it on since then, following Lancs v Yorks on the BBC site, and watching the other game.

Was watching the stream, and something obviously happened, as they were all drinking and singing happily, then suddenly quite a few took off down some streets, wandered about a bit, ended up back where they started, then a bit of cs gas, for no obvious reason, but didn't see any actual trouble, there was the sound of bottles landing a couple of times, but never saw any. I've not had it on since then, following Lancs v Yorks on the BBC site, and watching the other game.

some russians threw a firework apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.