Violence at Euro 2016

Quite gutted us and the english have been having fisticuffs today. I really thought we wouldn't see any trouble between ourselves.
If anything I thought we would have United with each other in case our Russian friends decided to have another go at England.
Not seen anything to suggest we have, in fact both sets of fans were singing happily together earlier this evening in Lille.

Quite gutted us and the english have been having fisticuffs today. I really thought we wouldn't see any trouble between ourselves.
If anything I thought we would have United with each other in case our Russian friends decided to have another go at England.
Plus you still have to play Russia yourselves. Have you missed the large crowds singing "We're England and Wales"? There's always a few cases of fisticuffs but I've not seen any mass violence which is good.

Not seen anything to suggest we have, in fact both sets of fans were singing happily together earlier this evening in Lille.

It's just flashed up on sky news saying we have been fighting and police have fired tear gas to separate the fans??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.