Violence at Euro 2016

Looks like freshers week down Oxford Rd! They've been walking around for 6 hours. God help them if they bump into that 20 Russian weight lifters, they'll be fit for fuck all!

The Swede beater made me laugh on his periscope shite "This is a massive firm as they started off " and I thought where? Then when fuck all happened he said "just kids running around until the main men come out later".He was willing it the twat.

Think there is a chance CSKA & Zenit will be coming to England in the CL with Spartak in the EL,that could be eventful.

they have caused lots of problems in Thailand to many to mention
I know mate. It's lucky the Ruble collapsed when it did, it reduced the numbers a bit. They really do not have respect for other people.
I wonder if they'll behave in their own country for the World Cup?

I think the Russians made their point in Marseille, that'll be all now with them.

What we need is our fans to calm down now and enjoy the footy.

Police shit it with the Ruskies and are now probably over reacting with England fans to try and make a point.

The outcome will look like English fans were the worst behaved fans there ..... massaging the truth, who'd have thought it.

I think the Russians made their point in Marseille, that'll be all now with them.

What we need is our fans to calm down now and enjoy the footy.

I think with the last group games being 5 hrs drive apart, and the russians and english not near each other it will hopefully be quiet in St Etienne, although wether the welsh and ruskies are gonna be rowdy ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.