Violence at Euro 2016

Feel so sorry for the 90% of decent people over there.
Just seen a video of a bloke knocked out and people running up to boot him in the head. Fucked up

Fair play. Get away as soon as possible.

England have shit loads of arseholes following them, however it appears by all accounts that the Russians have even more dangerous arseholes following them. Unfortunately, I bet the people who get most fucking damage done to them will be normal blokes who just get caught up among the arseholes.
You have to be pretty fucking stupid to decide a hooligan fight with Russians is a good idea. Unfortunately it's not just the dickheads who went over looking for trouble who get hurt, it's the innocent football fans caught in the middle. Russians are fucking mental, really not even comparable to some pissed up cockneys yelling "u want some?" while throwing a chair

Fair play. Get away as soon as possible.

England have shit loads of arseholes following them, however it appears by all accounts that the Russians have even more dangerous arseholes following them. Unfortunately, I bet the people who get most fucking damage done to them will be normal blokes who just get caught up among the arseholes.

My pals are just decent blokes married with kids love a booze and a sing song and when trouble has flared they shot off back to hotel. Must be bad if they want to come home.

Just watched a live feed and it looks absolute chaos, reports on russian fan site is them bragging that last nights fires was CSKA and Lokamotiv fans throwing petrol bombs at bars. The live reports are that Russian are picking off English fans, one awful video of one lad on the floor and russian fans doing running kicks at his head.

There has been some dickish behaviour by a minority of england fans over the last few days as well as locals and russians but the mirrors Andy lines is live tweeting the russians are launching organised attacks now on anyone.
England used to have that kind of organisation in their hooligan element, but i think the police monitoring of them has put paid to a lot of that. I knew one lad who was a Chelsea fan, but a bit of an England hooligan. He was banned for 10 years, and had to change his phone to pay as you go as he was regularly monitored.

Where is everyone seeing these things?
twitter and on newspapers live feeds, small group of English fan scuffling around 3pm in the habour with locals, no major fights and then an hr ago a massive russian group turned up which is where that video of the lad getting a kicking is from.

police water cannon has just turned up. unconfirmed report someones had an heart attack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.