Violence at Euro 2016

Russians have to be the biggest cunts on the planet. Fucking hate going anywhere on holiday that's popular with them. Hope they get the shit bashed out of them by the police.

With Putin at the helm what do you expect, they have a life expectancy of about 60 so I suppose they want their kicks and take part in the WIlly waddling.

Russians have to be the biggest cunts on the planet. Fucking hate going anywhere on holiday that's popular with them. Hope they get the shit bashed out of them by the police.

Couldn't agree more. Said it before on here, my mate in Moscow got so much racist abuse just walking down the street. They're about 50 years behind

Jesus. Some people definitely weren't hugged enough as kids and don't have enough sex as adults.

Horrible cunts stamping on guys heads when they are on the floor.

Horrific scenes, hope people are brought to justice for this

Also I hope that stupid woman who mentions the referendum understands it's a minority of England fans against 60 million people, what an idiotic tweet.

Jesus. Some people definitely weren't hugged enough as kids and don't have enough sex as adults.

Horrible cunts stamping on guys heads when they are on the floor.
The one which got me was the chair to the back of the head, whilst walking down some steps. Horrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.