Violence at Euro 2016

yeah..and....my point is that some Scotland fans aint all squeaky clean and well behaved

I've seen them wreck Wembley, burn England flags and slash lads. You can't say ALL England fans are cunts and Scotland fans are angels.
Nobody did, I just posted a video of Scotland fans on the last visit to Paris. You're the one making comparisons. And I do realise the England fans on the whole are decent guys that want to go and have a good time. Scotland ( as in the national side ) have cleaned their act up and the last real trouble I saw was in London 1996, and I've attended most Scotland games in that time . You really can't compare Rangers fans to Scotland fans. As for wrecking Wembly, you're going back 40 years

And create the potential for his country to lose 2018,not so sure thats right.

If it's proven to be right or wrong FIFA don't have the balls to take the 2022 from Qatar so do you really believe they would take it from Russia as I don't.

And create the potential for his country to lose 2018,not so sure thats right.

I tend to agree. The Guardian seems to have its tinfoil hat on. I'm sure Putin loved every minute of the violence as it fitted his narrative of tough Russians taking on and beating the world but he's bandwagon jumping. Very few Russians were banned from attending.This maybe suggests that official blind eyes were turned and there may well have been tacit approval of what followed on from that decision but to imply it was state sponsored is fanciful. The Russian hooligans have been training and planning to "have a go" at England for the last 10 years. I've seen loads of interviews across Eastern Europe, not just Russia, where hooligans have made the point that they train for hand to hand violence unlike their English counterparts who get pissed and throw chairs.

Last edited:
Just got back after following Wales, no trouble among Wales fans. Most England fans were tidy although a large number of your support are EDL type fuckwits sadly.

I do have to laugh at the English and their media though, you were all up for the fight in Marseille on Thursday and Friday, terrorising locals, burning cafes down and singing songs about ISIS but when someone stands up to you you all cry like babies. You wanted a fight and the Russians obliged, you wanted to act the brit abroad hardman and the locals of Marseille stood up to you, you wanted to throw bottles around the place and the police took a stand.

England do not rule the world anymore.

Just got back after following Wales, no trouble among Wales fans. Most England fans were tidy although a large number of your support are EDL type fuckwits sadly.

I do have to laugh at the English and their media though, you were all up for the fight in Marseille on Thursday and Friday, terrorising locals, burning cafes down and singing songs about ISIS but when someone stands up to you you all cry like babies. You wanted a fight and the Russians obliged, you wanted to act the brit abroad hardman and the locals of Marseille stood up to you, you wanted to throw bottles around the place and the police took a stand.

I'm confused mate. Which one is it?

Someone's got little country syndrome quite bad that's for sure

Why do you have to laugh at English fans who were attacked and left for dead, why when you were following Wales were you in Marseille, to witness all the above with your own eyes, or are you believing the English media which you also laugh at.

As I posted on the day, I had a very good friend in Marseille, who did witness the events, pissed up English fans yes, singing anti Isis songs yes, burning down cafes, for fucks sake, watch any of the numerous clips where the cafe was in flames and as the local police have said it wasn't the the English fans that caused that.

Again terrorising the locals, all journalists and the local police have said it was the locals who went hunting the English. English police who were in Marseille, have said the French police over reacted to the English singing songs, tear gas being their first port of call.

I think you may have anti English feelings, which in turn cloud your opinions.

Transtion: - I don't much like the English and I'm still feeling bitter about getting deservedly beaten by them on Thursday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.