Violence at Euro 2016

Just got back after following Wales, no trouble among Wales fans. Most England fans were tidy although a large number of your support are EDL type fuckwits sadly.

I do have to laugh at the English and their media though, you were all up for the fight in Marseille on Thursday and Friday, terrorising locals, burning cafes down and singing songs about ISIS but when someone stands up to you you all cry like babies. You wanted a fight and the Russians obliged, you wanted to act the brit abroad hardman and the locals of Marseille stood up to you, you wanted to throw bottles around the place and the police took a stand.

England do not rule the world anymore.
Bless

Just got back after following Wales, no trouble among Wales fans. Most England fans were tidy although a large number of your support are EDL type fuckwits sadly.

I do have to laugh at the English and their media though, you were all up for the fight in Marseille on Thursday and Friday, terrorising locals, burning cafes down and singing songs about ISIS but when someone stands up to you you all cry like babies. You wanted a fight and the Russians obliged, you wanted to act the brit abroad hardman and the locals of Marseille stood up to you, you wanted to throw bottles around the place and the police took a stand.

I suggest you fuckoff and support some shit Welsh club. ;)

The Brit abroad includes the Welsh, including the ones from your village!

Goes quiet on this thread then all of a sudden a sheep botherer comes on and Bingo back to life this goes

Stop biting let him get over the defeat while sucking his lemons
Spot on! "Waaah I take it back now the Russians weren't at fault youz lot deserved it you were giving it large and started it... glad you got a kicking innit" :'(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.