Violence at Euro 2016

i blame the British courts....give passports back to the 1500 who are banned for violence and they can happily enjoy the fighting....then the fans out there needn't be dragged into it?
Yes that's definitely what is needed, more hooligans. Genius.

Ugly scenes in Marseille
CkrJN8KXEAEQqi9.jpg

Well that's helpfull Uefa, sure they will all behave now.

I spent last week in France - lovely people - kind and courteous. Looking at these pictures makes me sick. Decent people having their livlihoods ruined by English and Russian thugs.

I spent last week in France - lovely people - kind and courteous. Looking at these pictures makes me sick. Decent people having their livlihoods ruined by English and Russian thugs.

The French have just as many thugs as anyone else.

Reminds me of Glasgow Rangers trashing our city centre. Just utterly chringe-worthy. I despise these people.

Agree these twats ruining businesses, smashing up a town and the violence to others are disgusting. feel sorry for those living there and who are over for the game and doing nowt but try and enjoy the day getting it ruined by pricks on all sides.

What a time to be a bar and restaurant furniture supplier in the Marseille area though? Someone is going to make a killing replacing every outdoor chair in the city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.