Violence at Euro 2016

Well, he's threatening to hit people with a crutch when he gets blindsided, he's hardly an innocent bystander (unlike the black guy with the shopping bag with his hand in the air who gets laid out by a sucker punch)
Yep. He was just about to twat a guy with the crutch when he got pinged.

Well, he's threatening to hit people with a crutch when he gets blindsided, he's hardly an innocent bystander (unlike the black guy with the shopping bag with his hand in the air who gets laid out by a sucker punch)
The second fella you mention looks to me like he was filming it on his phone.

i blame the British courts....give passports back to the 1500 who are banned for violence and they can happily enjoy the fighting....then the fans out there needn't be dragged into it?

If you're English and still hanging around that port area after what's gone on the last 48hra you deserve everything you get.
Yeah never mind the fact they've spent the price of a holiday to go and support their national team... just go home or you deserve everything you get right? What nationality are you btw?

I know I wouldn't let them win like that I'd stay out of principle and do exactly what I paid all the money to do... support the team, enjoy the football and have a good time.

England fans Defo being targeted yet it's the English who get blamed!

Its always the problem - some people start this stuff and then others (the innocent) take the consequences. There's some right c#nts follow England (I've seen them in all their glory - "mad Island fundamentalists" who hate everyone and everything) but they are a minority but they ultimately spoil a decent crack and create a violent atmosphere where the majority of decent England fans get caught up in a blood bath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.