Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, fair play to them. Guess this is the part where we pretend we didn't want him and he's not very good anyway.
Let's be honest, no blue tinted specs but there's no chance in hell a player would choose them over us. Someone will bring Milner up but he didn't really choose them, he chose the fat signing on bonus.

Whilst I do think we will bring in a central defender, I still believe that Pep will want the Kompany-Stones partnership to be the primary defensive duo that flourishes this season.

I wonder if it's a simple as playing time. He'll be first choice at Liverpool, no guarantees at City. Plus half of his old Southampton is there.

I think Liverpool have put in the hard yards - they have been chasing him for ages which has probably convinced him to go there.

Clearly a fool !! If he does not want to play for Pep then his loss, I am sure we have other irons in the fire - trust in Pep!!

If he goes to Liverpool, good luck to him. I won't pretend I didn't want him because I did. Pep must be contemplating paying the fee and looking at other alternatives. He was hardly our main focus this season.

Not over until he is lifting up that liverpool shirt though. After all, he was joining city yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.