Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here were saying Denayer was better when both at Celtic. Can only assume that was just the the blue specs obscuring their view?

Best CB in the league along with Koscielny this season and last..

Better on the ball than Stones imo too

People on here were saying Denayer was better when both at Celtic. Can only assume that was just the the blue specs obscuring their view?

Best CB in the league along with Koscielny this season and last..

Better on the ball than Stones imo too

Don't think it's blue specs obscuring it, considering he won Scotlands' young player of the year when he was at Celtic.

Denayer can't get into the Sunderland team right now, whereas Van Dijk has a few massive clubs looking at him. I like Denayer but it's clear to me that at this stage they are miles apart.

So he is better than Van Dijk then?

No, but there must be some backing to why he received the award in that season, right? Just trying to show that it's not just blue tinted glasses. But now they're "miles" apart in their development, and Van Dijk is doing great to be fair.

Denayer can't get into the Sunderland team right now, whereas Van Dijk has a few massive clubs looking at him. I like Denayer but it's clear to me that at this stage they are miles apart.

Denayer is very much in the Sunderland team and a major reason for their revival in the last 6 weeks.

Why do people insist on making shit up?

Hes been deployed as CDM of late and has been earning rave reviews,like @domalino states.
Unfortunately he was subbed at HT in their last game due to illness(D&V allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.