Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints itk says done deal to Liverpool. Could you imagine the abuse we'd be getting if it was us. After publicly tapping a player up, getting caught then releasing a statement saying we're ending our pursuit only chatting shit and still going back in for him. Will anyone call Liverpool out on it? Of course not.

Liverpool will end up paying top whack for this i reckon. As time goes on and with this looking increasingly like their only possibility of anything like a marquee signing i can see them getting desperate. Southampton have them over a barrel and i hope they stick to their guns.

Everyone has been complaining that we're overpaying for players but in truth we're simply paying the price required to prise them away from their clubs. There's a ridiculous amount of money flying around at the moment and losing their best players for £30m isnt really worthwhile to clubs that already have loads of money. This is quite obvious from the fact that Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal (Lacazette aside) have struggled to get things moving. They will end up paying the same huge prices as us at the arse end of the window if they want to improve their squads and we will have addressed our most pressing needs with plenty of time to spare.

Saints itk says done deal to Liverpool. Could you imagine the abuse we'd be getting if it was us. After publicly tapping a player up, getting caught then releasing a statement saying we're ending our pursuit only chatting shit and still going back in for him. Will anyone call Liverpool out on it? Of course not.
Was hoping Southampton would lower the fee and sell to another club just to put one over Liverpool,if that had been us as you say,the media would be up in arms over it,but seeing as it's Liverpool it's ok,the whole debacle from klopp meeting him to Aldridge calling for him to go on strike is an absolute disgrace,to think of the abuse we got over sterling,cnuts makes me more determined to hopefully see us smash the fuckers home and away ..

I'll be honest. I will hate to see those dirty scouse ****s get him. He would have been the final piece in the jigsaw for us becoming genuine champions league contenders IMO.

The media would absolutely crucify us if it was us in Liverpool's position, but I imagine we won't hear any negativity about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.