Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've now got 4 months to find out just how fit Vinny is. If he stays injury free (and doesn't show too many signs of age) I expect we'll review the 4th CB position in January. But if Vinny has another injury then we'll splash out the cash to sign VVD.

Good point, we will know better by then, not just how fit he is regarding resisting injury, but whether he can perform at the required level every week, after the toll of so many previous injuries.

Because now, he has to.

I'm skeptical, I must say.

The good thing for us is that he didn't move.

Surely CH our biggest weak spot. Sanchez should be cheaper or even free so we could afford him if Pep gets on the phone.

The good thing for us is that he didn't move.

Surely CH our biggest weak spot. Sanchez should be cheaper or even free so we could afford him if Pep gets on the phone.

I think if we manage to keep Vince fit and fresh for the big games and be ready to play Mangala vs mid and low table teams and in cup games
where we have more problems to find the net than in defense, we will do well.

For me DM is the weak spot with Dinho not good enough, Yaya a bit over the top
and Gundogan - well, nobody knows. He is better a bit higher on the pitch anyway, more an 8 than a 6.
Somebody else? Delph, err no.
Danilo, busy on covering FB.

This weak spot will be addressed by the dippers next game. Let's be well prepared....

We've now got 4 months to find out just how fit Vinny is. If he stays injury free (and doesn't show too many signs of age) I expect we'll review the 4th CB position in January. But if Vinny has another injury then we'll splash out the cash to sign VVD.
Will we? Why who said that?

Might be a good call but all depends on how Kompany fares this season and would mean getting rid of one that's already there, most likely Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.