Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club were told he was the real deal in the summer of 2015 but like other clubs , we were sceptical about the level of football he was playing in Scotland.

Fingers crossed.

Can't fault the club, I thought the same. I seen him dominate the Scottish League and was fully behind him signing for a top 10 EPL side, which he did. He's now shown he's ready for a shot at progressing and he's exactly the type of CB we need as long as Kompany remains injured.

If the £25m clause is true it's a no brainer. IMO Denayer was the better of the two at Celtic, but then again, there was a time when Rooney was better than Ronaldo for the rags, one went on to fulfil potential and the other went bald.

We only have 1 CB for the future under Pep as far as I'm concerned, and it's Stones. Going forward we need to find at least 2 more who are front line and a 4th who would be a youth prospect.

I'm not sure that VVD will be one of the best defenders in the world like some think, but I do think he's good enough to be one of the 3 main defenders.

Do you think Tosin has a role in the future as one of the three front line players?

Do you think Tosin has a role in the future as one of the three front line players?

Yeah I think he could be, but he's played so little at the top level it's hard to judge properly. Even if he does come good it will be a few years before he can be relied upon as a first choice defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.