Virgin media

ob said:
I pay £31.50 a month for virgin media internet,no tv or landline,was thinking of getting M tv but not much difference between that and freeview so decided against it at the moment

Virgin engineer coming on Saturday to install new super hub

Flee! Flee for your lives from the super crappy hub!

MCFC-alan88 said:
ob said:
I pay £31.50 a month for virgin media internet,no tv or landline,was thinking of getting M tv but not much difference between that and freeview so decided against it at the moment

Virgin engineer coming on Saturday to install new super hub

Flee! Flee for your lives from the super crappy hub!

They are awesome, speeds of pure love come from it

It is shit, well and truly shit.

I had so many problems with the router section of it I bought a stand alone modem after they finally (THANK GOD!) gave an option to make it Modem only.

MCFC-alan88 said:
It is shit, well and truly shit.

I had so many problems with the router section of it I bought a stand alone modem after they finally (THANK GOD!) gave an option to make it Modem only.
Well you had a bad experience. Had mine 15 months and aside from me setting it up wrong it has delivered 50M of lovely broadband everyday since

I'm not the only one, if you look on the VM Forums, the amount of complaints about SH is hilarious, I've been with Virgin since they bought out NTL:Telewest and I was with them since they bought out Blueyonder and I was with Blueyonder since I was 16. The "Super Hub" is the only product I've ever had problems with, oh so many problems.

Craig said:
I've just got the monthly bill from Virgin and it's £115.That's for broadband,phone and the basic tv package with just the sport.I've only got one tv box and it's the old crappy one.I'm going to ring them to try and get it reduced or maybe change over to Sky.Just wondered if this seems dear and what other people are paying for a similar package before I ring up? Cheers

Lowest Phone/Broadband (which is still ~20Mb), XL TV + SportsHD = ~£90/month.

I have a land line and broadband with virgin. £31pm.
Tried to cancel the land line but they wouldn't let me unless I upgraded my broadband which would cost me more than I was paying.

Cheers for the feedback lads.Just phoned up and got the broadband upgraded to 60Mb,free calls,Tivo box and an extra box.They've dropped it down to £80 now so I'm well happy from paying £115 for such a shit package before.

Craig said:
I've just got the monthly bill from Virgin and it's £115.That's for broadband,phone and the basic tv package with just the sport.I've only got one tv box and it's the old crappy one.I'm going to ring them to try and get it reduced or maybe change over to Sky.Just wondered if this seems dear and what other people are paying for a similar package before I ring up? Cheers

I've never had virgin but to me it looks like your getting robbed blind. As I'm always looking for the cheapest deals to save a bit of cash and virgin is always at the top of the list. Only reason i don't go with them is because of their fair use policy on the internet packages. As i like to download all sorts of shit of bittorrent and virgin don't like that so that's the only reason i don't sign up with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.