Virgin Media

I usually ended up with someone in the Philippines and they would speak American English. Very easy to understand and have daft names like Rainbow de los Perez whilst being a bloke.

However I fell out with Virgin when I moved to Ireland. Phoned up to cancel my UK contract when I was still at home and asked if I could transfer to an account in Ireland - they told me Virgin Media didn't have a presence in Ireland and charged me termination fees. The fucking first billboard I saw as we drove off the ferry in Dublin was a Virgin Media advert.

Phone 150 and tell them you are leaving and nothing they offer you will make you stay. You will get transferred to uk straight away....it worked for me yesterday!

Just received an email from Virgin Media - monthly charge increasing from £44 to £59 - they can fuck right off
I have my broadband with them. It almost doubled after my new customer bonus but I managed get it down to about £40. It’s still too high so I’ll shop around at renewal.

Anyone phoned them up to cancel yet after the recent announcement about price hikes?
They've said you can cancel the contract without charges, was wondering if they're offering discounts if you stay with um.

Anyone phoned them up to cancel yet after the recent announcement about price hikes?
They've said you can cancel the contract without charges, was wondering if they're offering discounts if you stay with um.
I call them yesterday as my contract is up next month,was paying £46 a month got them down to £35 a month

When’s it going up? I got my bill the other day that’s due 2nd October and it’s the same price it’s been since I joined, nearly 18 months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.