Virus at the Swamp [MERGED]

Re: Virus at the Swamp

I don't know that I believe him, but the betting markets seemingly do:

United have slipped to >3.00, City into 2.66.

Getting the excuses in early to deflect from a Tevez double hat trick.

Virus leaves Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson sweating on stars for derby showdown
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 10:15 AM on 9th November 2010
Sir Alex Ferguson admits he won't know who he has available for the Manchester derby until Wednesday morning because his club are in the grip of a virus.
More soon

Dieing_to_see_us.jpg

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1327981/Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html#ixzz14mTfOBSV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z14mTfOBSV</a>

Chick Counterfly said:

The big change in odds seemed to happen over the weekend. They were favourites when I looked at the end of last week, we win and they look shite at home to Wolves and then we were favourites by Monday morning.

Chick Counterfly said:

If the betting has been affected, lump on a shite win I'm afraid it may have been decided.

bluegorton said:
Oscar for best actor in an American production goes to...

How he kept his face straight there I'll never know, I've still got this niggling feeling Rooney will play tomorrow too.
i doubt shrek will play mate,unless concorde has come out of retirement to get him back double quick,he`s still in the US on his "brothels are us" tour....

Lancet Fluke said:
Chick Counterfly said:

The big change in odds seemed to happen over the weekend. They were favourites when I looked at the end of last week, we win and they look shite at home to Wolves and then we were favourites by Monday morning.

Yep, in between our result and the end of MOTD,

it went from city 3, united 2.8, draw 3.5 to

city 2.85, United 2.9, draw 3.45

but there was a big shift this morning. This virus story has been doing the rounds for a few days now. Hard to say if it's the casual market just catching on, or if the reports are being confirmed on the quiet and the clever boys are shifting their money ASAP (happens sometimes, people definitely got wind of just how weak our team for the Carling Cup would be a few days before the event, and our odds shot out). There is A LOT of money available at .15 higher than was the case at 6am.

Chick Counterfly said:

"Not in my lifetime," said Ferguson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.