Virus Films to give you a Warm Feeling at This Time

Plenty of good end of days books and films/series, pity Fox made a bit of a dogs dinner of The Passage by Justin Cronin as it has the makings of brilliant TV

The 1971 film ‘The Andromeda Strain’ is pretty good.

The more recent ‘Alien Covenant’ also overlaps a little with this kind of territory.

Just watching I am legend, it reminds my of my drive into Kuala Lumpur City center on Saturday. I didn't realise that there was an alternative ending to this film.
Any other apocalypse films to watch to give me a nice warm feeling?
What is the alternative ending please Rick?
One of my favourite films of all time so update me please.
I do know that I am Legend is an updated version of The Omega Man starring Charlton Heston,which in turn is a variation of The Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price.

"The Flu" is the first ever South Korean disaster film about a viral pandemic. It has been garnering much attention after being voted first place in "Most Anticipated Film" survey conducted by Nate for August with a whopping 47%. The highly anticipated disaster film tells the story of panic, despair, and desperate struggle for survival of a hopeless city that has been quarantined and essentially left for dead after the outbreak of a deadly virus. With its realistic portrayal of the horror and chaos that follows a national scale disaster, "The Flu" may just be the film that will make history in the South Korean disaster film genre.

What is the alternative ending please Rick?
One of my favourite films of all time so update me please.
I do know that I am Legend is an updated version of The Omega Man starring Charlton Heston,which in turn is a variation of The Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price.
PM sent mate. I am a bit too thick to add spoilers ;-)

Watched V for Vendetta last night. The idea of a virus being created and spread by the government to instil fear in the populace, and enabling the rulers to impose curfews and new legislation struck a little nerve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.