Virus Problem

Do-not-take-antibiotics-for-viral-infections.jpg

Well, it is that time of year !

Cheers .... managed to get it fully scanned for malware and viruses .... none showing ..... also done system restore .... still slower than Ricky Holden on mogadon.

Sod it .... the hammer may be the next step.
What did you use to scan it? If it was just your installed anti-virus then I'd go back and use my earlier link because it's odds on that you've not picked up everything.

blueinsa mentioned CC Cleaner https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download which is a good shout and I'd also run the built in windows disk clean-up app (type in disk clean up in the search bar). Choose your 'C' drive and then click on the 'Clean up system files' option and select everything in the list before clicking OK. Make sure everything else is closed down first btw.

How full is your hard drive?

Tried a combination of all advice, (bar the hammer) and still unsure which trick actually did it, but it's all fine and dandy again .... Cheers all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.