Visiting from Melbourne next Month...how do I get tickets!?

MelbourneCity

Hey all,

I haven't posted on here in ages...sometimes I dwell in the background to read posts on here and almost forgot I had an account! I kind of regretted logging back in to find my history of posts, forgive me for the cringe nature if you dare to look, just young biased and stupid lol.

I'll finally be making a trip to the UK, initially solely for the purpose of watching City play. I suddenly realised after organising my trip around Europe that it's actually quite difficult to get tickets :(

I was quite silly and arranged my trip with a window to head to the UK in mid August, thinking I'd line it up for one of the first 2 games which are probably most in demand or sell out rapidly!

I don't want to be a hassle to anyone but would genuinely appreciate some advice as to how (if at all) I might be able to find a ticket? I've contacted the club but I can't say they were very helpful.

At the very least I'll try and look into a tour of the ground and all that.

Appreciate any responses.

Hey all,

I haven't posted on here in ages...sometimes I dwell in the background to read posts on here and almost forgot I had an account! I kind of regretted logging back in to find my history of posts, forgive me for the cringe nature if you dare to look, just young biased and stupid lol.

I'll finally be making a trip to the UK, initially solely for the purpose of watching City play. I suddenly realised after organising my trip around Europe that it's actually quite difficult to get tickets :(

I was quite silly and arranged my trip with a window to head to the UK in mid August, thinking I'd line it up for one of the first 2 games which are probably most in demand or sell out rapidly!

I don't want to be a hassle to anyone but would genuinely appreciate some advice as to how (if at all) I might be able to find a ticket? I've contacted the club but I can't say they were very helpful.

Do you have a Cityzens Matchday membership?

Hey all,

There's always a few spares knocking about in the ticket forum on here or even Facebook nearer the time of the match.

I'm sure you'll pick one up in there if you've not had a result anywhere else.

I've not done it in a while but I found the corporate hospitality prices pretty reasonable historically. You get a decent seat, some food and a private bar and car parking etc. And if you're only coming once every few years and it's a couple of hundred quid, I found that made reasonable sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.