Vlad Weiss

He is a good player and being an academy product he should have been given more of an opportunity.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
He didn't rip up any trees for Glasgow Rangers in one of the poorest leagues in Europe
Rangers fans loved him

Don't think he was ever good enough for us although it was bizare selling him for nothing and then signing Scott Sinclair for 7 million.

Shame he cashed in and spent 5 years in the gulf during his peak years as he was on upward trajectory after his spell at Olympiakos.

Plenty of talent, guess he just didn’t have that little extra desire to push on.

He was one of the players from that 2008 Youth Cup side that I thought had a real chance of making it at the top level. Shame he never really fulfilled his potential.

I was at that youth cup final. Sturridge. Weiss and Mee were the unlucky ones from the takeover. All good players

I'll never understand why we sold him for peanuts and bought Scott Sinclair. Vlad May not have been good enough for us but at least he would have been free and home grown also.
Been a few like that, who should have have been given opportunities at least as squad players. Trippier and Denayer have played in the latter stages of both International and Champions League’s competitions and didnt really get a chance as squad players for us!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.