vladimir weiss...

If this lad was across the way in Stretford, you'd have old baconface daily lathering his genitalia in the finest single malt in excitement at his potential- whilst he would have Vlads parents set up for life in some lavish mansion in Mobberly with butlers to wipe their behinds. We in turn would have to sit and listen to countless arrogant rag twats at work/school go on and fucking on about the child prodigy they have on the fringes of their first team and how we havent got a pot to piss in.

However they havent got him, we have. And he's really REALLY good...and he'll get even BETTER.
Stop the whinging and be happy :)

Fooking love it when he runs at defenders same with robie, you may not beat the defender everytime but you keep running at them lads. fuck passing, thats what s.w.p use to do before chelsea ruined him, he hardly attacks the defender these days......

if you disagree i dont give a fuck..............

allan harper said:
Fooking love it when he runs at defenders same with robie, you may not beat the defender everytime but you keep running at them lads. fuck passing, thats what s.w.p use to do before chelsea ruined him, he hardly attacks the defender these days......

if you disagree i dont give a fuck..............
Couldn`t agree more.

MCFC-alan88 said:
C_T_I_D said:
STOP THE PRESS!!

Young player in belief in himself percieved as 'greedy and having ideas above his station' by fans shocker.

Beat me to it. Bastard.

And me FFS
Who does he play for..............?
Oh it's us! and the kid looks gre, ggree, ggrreee fuckin greeaat!!

brilliant player,tracks back and defends,never thought id see him do that!he will play a bigger part this season because of that performance imo

Here we have a player wanting the ball in his own third at the Nou Camp in front of 95,000 fans, and the confidence to run 50 yards with it, beating men in the process.

Fellas, this is a talent you REFINE not kill.

This kid is going to be a very important player. I just get that feeling. And given time he will gain experience and remember to pass the ball :)

You cant knock his commitment.

TBH I think Robinho is more of a greedy git, HE always tries to do too much. Its all coming good though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.