vladimir weiss...

Anelka was greedy as f*ck, and we would've gone down without his goals.
Not sure how that's relevant, but I thought I'd chuck it in there.

supercity36 said:
does anyone feel like i do, where the more i see him he seems more and more of a greedy shit? dont get me wrong the boy has talent and i pray to god he gets it out of his system but he will NEVER pass unless absolutely forced to. i have seen this lad a few times in the youth and looked good, but he is getting on my tits. against bolton he looked really good running at players and rarely lost it in thetime he was on...in the SA tour he annoyed me slightly not passing and losing the ball more. but against barca last night he really pissed me off... barca are european champions, and you cant just go running in and losing the ball constantly. he seemed to think he was better than he actually is. dont get me wrong i like self-belief in a player but he takes the piss. anyone care to share their views

tin hat on

Awful post.
Literally speechless.

Give the lad time, he will come good.
Most youth team players need time to develop, especially when they play games vs Barcelona

For me, the finest thing about us having a wealthy owner is not that we can buy top players; It's that when talented lads like Weiss come through, we know that we'll never have to sell him!!!

Ring dem bells.

Everytime I see that Maradonna goal from 86, not the handball, I just think 'greedy twat', same goes for Kinkladze, SWP and Robinho. Actually fuck it, fuck it all to fucking fuck.

supercity36 said:
does anyone feel like i do, where the more i see him he seems more and more of a greedy shit? dont get me wrong the boy has talent and i pray to god he gets it out of his system but he will NEVER pass unless absolutely forced to. i have seen this lad a few times in the youth and looked good, but he is getting on my tits. against bolton he looked really good running at players and rarely lost it in thetime he was on...in the SA tour he annoyed me slightly not passing and losing the ball more. but against barca last night he really pissed me off... barca are european champions, and you cant just go running in and losing the ball constantly. he seemed to think he was better than he actually is. dont get me wrong i like self-belief in a player but he takes the piss. anyone care to share their views

tin hat on

You could'nt make it up. Get a grip FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.