Vladimir Weiss

Finch

What is going to happen with him? He's training with the squad in the States so maybe he is a part of Mancini's plans. I hope so because I've always had very high hopes for the guy.

thought he did well at rangers. valuble experience. looked like he enjoyed the celebrations and champers when rangers won the title.

I think we will see him played heavily during pre-season but for the season? Well that depends on his performance I for one think if SWP is going out the door then we need to keep this guy. He's a real talent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Last season we brought many players to pre-season but later on loaned out.
I think mancini will make decision upon performance.
We had a lot of players missing the start of pre-season last year due to the World Cup, so we had to take unwanted players to keep up the numbers. This season the unwanted players have been left back in Manchester to train on their own.

Watched most of his games with Rangers last season and was very impressed. He learned how to take a tough tackle from some of the hammer throwers up there. He also learned from one of the greatest British managers of all time and gained invaluable experience in European football. He also learned how to handle big match pressure situations. It was a smart loan for Mancini.

Like most talented wingers he blew hot and cold...but when he was hot he was fookin HOT !! Had the ability to take a game by the scruff of the neck at times.

If SWP goes he is a must keep for us. He wont start but will come off the bench and has the ability to change a game.

imho we need weiss, at the moment johnson and shaun arent enough on the wings, weiss is a good player too would like to see him and guidetti feature this season

We do need width badly and Weiss is better than SWP now and still has plenty of upside. A loan to Espanyol to complete his "training" is possible but I'd rather just give him a chance now - Mancini wants/wanted Cerci who would have played out wide, so we can save the 7m by keeping Weiss. Four competitions, he'd get 20+ appearances I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.