Vladimir Weiss

bgblue said:
thought he did well at rangers. valuble experience. looked like he enjoyed the celebrations and champers when rangers won the title.

flattered to deceive a tad .. on his day he was unstoppable but defenders started to suss him out and I thought his form peetered out

Stiz said:
i think he deserves a chance

I do aswell. He is a good player and deserves a chance to show whether he has the ability to play in a team whose main objective would be to win the league and whose minimum objective would be to qualify for the Champions League. I don't anticipate him being a regular starter by any stretch of the imagination, but he'd be a better squad member than Shaun Wright-Phillips whose best days are behind him.

i dno if hes good enough, but no youth player has ever grabbed my attention like he did in the youth cup final at eastlands, was absolutely unplayable that day. he's quick and unpredictable, which brings inconsistency at times, but if the likes of walcott and lennon can make a career out of that, i don't know why our lad cant

Give Him a good pre-season if he does well give him a few starts for some reason i think given a few starts this lad can become something brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.