Vladimir Weiss

He did alright at Rangers last season. I hope he has a great pre-season and we keep him, he's got loads of pace which we lack.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ZbmAQqWmE&feature=related[/youtube]

Watched this lad progress through the youth and win the the youth cup but since then his progress has stalled. It didnt help that we sent him to Bolton and they just left him on the bench. We should have brought him back and sent him elsewhere or used him in the 1st team. Last season he started off very well at Rangers but towards the end of the season he slipped away and wasnt even getting a start. I'd love him to have a great pre season and get a place in the 1st team but hes going to need to improve on last season to get in the 25.

I hope Mancini takes a chance on him this season. I think he adds something different to the squad and seems to have matured well at Rangers. If AJ can become a regular I don't see why Vlad can't.

bgblue said:
thought he did well at rangers. valuble experience. looked like he enjoyed the celebrations and champers when rangers won the title.

Mancini on the other hand, think's it was useless experience, and said he needs to be loaned out to Germany or Spain to get some real football.

I think he'l be moved out myself. If Bobby saw much in him he would have played him, and not immediately gone out and bought Adam Johnson as soon as he saw him.

'Prospects' get older and older as time goes on! In fact he will shortly be 22. Not 17, 18 mind, but blinkin 22. Before you know it he'll be retired and some folk will still be touting him as a great prospect!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.