Vladimir Weiss

mancity dan

To join Dynamo Kiev in next 24 hours, deal thought to be worth in the region of £4m

on SSN Yellow Ticker now.

Thoughts??

mancity dan said:
To join Dynamo Kiev in next 24 hours, deal thought to be worth in the region of £4m

on SSN Yellow Ticker now.

Thoughts??

Cool story man...

i kid.

I wish weiss the best of luck at Dynamo Kiev. He never quite got the opportunity to shine here, but he does so over there.

could it be sweep is staying put?

hope so,weiss was good but there was no way he was going to break into the team and getting £4M for basically a reserve player isn`t bad business..

i think the next few days are going to be interesting for us in the transfer market.....

good riddance i feel, just my personal opinion. i followed the guy both on facebook and twitter for quite some time now, and from my take he just seemed to be interested in the materials that the money could buy and partying, more than really concentrating on his football. I had high hopes for him back in the days, but personally if the guy really wanted to get somewhere in football he would have got his head down and really pushed himself. But there seemed to be a lack of passion, and perhaps so was abit over hyped.

good luck, but move on from here.

fair enough

he's never going to get a game for us now

£4m is an ok price for a reserve

only sad note note is another youth team product leaving without making the grade with us

We're stepping up in class. Weiss always had more potential than he actually delivered.

So yes, move him on if we get some money.

I think he could have made it with us if he was a given a chance in the premier league but 4 million is a decent price. Good luck to him.

£4 million for player who made one appearance,promise but afraid our team has now exceed where the lad will ever be, all the best good deal for city.

Shame really. Always seemed to have decent technical ability but celarly the powers that be don't think he will be enough for us. I'm sure he'll earn a very good living elsewhere and wish him good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.