Vladimir Weiss

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LoveCity said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fuck off he couldnt make it at BOLTON when they were shit!!

They had Lee Chung-Yong, one of the revelations of the league two seasons back, in his position that year. Weiss improved at Rangers and that he is still improving is important because it suggests he still isn't a finished product. I would have liked him to have stayed but can understand his decision to leave, at some point being loaned out constantly and/or being on the fringes of your parent club must become tiresome.

I'm not sure we can get a cheap winger (which it looks like we want, the club wouldn't budge on a low offer for Cerci) who is better than Weiss for a similar cost.

If he was coming good or getting better he wouldnt be going to Dynamo Kiev. they are not exactly in the elite clubs of Europe

Didn't they knock us out of the Europa only about 6 months ago?

alera said:
No where near good enough for top half of prem.

Strange, I could have swore i sat in Windsor Park watching him rip Jonny Evans a new backside a couple of years back, but then I cant understand how evans has a league winners medal apart from D G decision and O Goal playing alongside him every game at the swamp.
Still think he can make the grade, and dont be too disrespectful about Kiev (at least not until the draw on Thursday)

He had great potencial but his attitude is awful, he should have knuckled down and tried to get a place in the 1st team but he chose the easy option of partying and now he is on the plane to Ukraine, he could have done so much more he really is a wasted talent but still good luck to him

Im in the good riddance corner.

No need for his rangers comment and the likes. Enjoy reaping what you sewed Vlad, shame you chose the wrong path of partying all the time.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
He had great potencial but his attitude is awful, he should have knuckled down and tried to get a place in the 1st team but he chose the easy option of partying and now he is on the plane to Ukraine, he could have done so much more he really is a wasted talent but still good luck to him

Would you say the same if Ade or RSC left?

117 M34 said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:

Would you say the same if Ade or RSC left?
I would wish them good luck but neither Ade or RSC came through our youth academy and showed amazing promise but Weiss, Ade is lazy with a bad attitude and chose the easy option of just bench warming instead of fighting for a place in the 1st team

I think it's sad to see him go but some of the stuff he writes on twitter is awful. I can accept he loves Rangers, but we're the club he's been at for years. It just seems with Weiss and Rangers, Bellamy and Cardiff, and Ade and Real Madrid that there are some people in the shadows at the club so to speak who have an awful attitude with us, but are more than happy to tow the line at other clubs. Bobby must have a hell of a job with these dicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.