vote: can we win at united

ussy said:
It all depends if we can keep united out. I think out attack is good enough to nick a goal, or even two if were at our best. The main thing would be to see how we would cope with uniteds attacking players. If we cant were screwed and gonna get hammered. If we can then we stand a fair chance. De Jong and Kompany will need to perform better than ever if we've got a chance here. We cant let players like Rooney or Carrick have a lot of time on the ball as they eventually will pick out a good pass.

Quite right.

i think we can if we start elano but swp will be fit so..... who goes on the rite
but
yes
given

zableter dunne onouha bbridge

kompany

spw irland petrov

elano

robinho

what do you think

Dazza Vassell is going to come on with 5 to go and dance his way into the box and finish coolly into the bottom corner to make it 1-0

vbr said:
Dazza Vassell is going to come on with 5 to go and dance his way into the box and finish coolly into the bottom corner to make it 1-0
that would be quality coz it would crush the rags title hopes this season

minimanc said:
i think we can if we start elano but swp will be fit so..... who goes on the rite
but
yes
given

zableter dunne onouha bbridge

kompany

spw irland petrov

elano

robinho

what do you think
we need 2 holding players at the swamp, otherwise they will over run us in midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.