Vote for Carl Tilson - one hell of a brave blue

Done matey!

wish you all the best, your a brave man. an an inspiraton to many!

good luck blue!!

Elliot in sheffield CITY TILL I DIE!

Done with great pleasure.

Good luck Carl and keep fighting, your a real soldier.

I met Carl when I attended a charity banquet organised by a friend whose grandson suffers from the same desease.

He is an inspiration to all who are trying to raise funds to fight this affliction.

PLEASE ;

VOTE FOR CARL

Norman Stanley Fletcher said:
One nomination done ............

From the little part of Jamaica that will be forever BLUE !!

All the best
NSF

Norman you jammy bugger !! Did Ochas Rios off a cruise once........what a place to live

bluwes said:
Norman Stanley Fletcher said:
One nomination done ............

From the little part of Jamaica that will be forever BLUE !!

All the best
NSF

Norman you jammy bugger !! Did Ochas Rios off a cruise once........what a place to live

Bluwes ....

I can't complain really.... thanks ......
live exactly 4miles from Ochi, on the coast, and can see from the bottom of 'me yard', all you "foreigners" arriving 4/5 times a week, on your cruise ships - and us ex-Stockportonians think that YOU'RE the lucky buggers!

It puts the 'problems' that we all have, into perspective, when you read about both of the "Carls" on this page.............

Give us a 'shout' next time you're down this way ..................

NSF

I went to a charity lunch for Carl at City a couple of months back and when he spoke I have never seen so many grown men cry, including me. This lad is a true inspiration and makes you feel very humble (although that would not be his intention). gets the vote no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.