VPN Advice - (2020 pg12)

Basic question on vpn's - I have a Fire TV and kodi - Pulse build, would introduction of a vpn increase my existing slow internet speed (around 4.8 - 5.8 mbps)? I know this isn't the primary reason to get one, but would it be a handy by-product? Cheers in advance

Basic question on vpn's - I have a Fire TV and kodi - Pulse build, would introduction of a vpn increase my existing slow internet speed (around 4.8 - 5.8 mbps)? I know this isn't the primary reason to get one, but would it be a handy by-product? Cheers in advance
No.

I'm interested in hearing from anyone with a NordVPN subscription, I'm on a 100mb connection what speeds can I expect which servers do you recommend? There seems to be more to it than the closest and least full by the looks of it.

Is there any chance of getting the full 100mb? I've never subscribed to any before but it would seem a waste paying for 100mb if you're only getting half because you want to stay behind your VPN at all times.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.