VPN

I don't really understand why people need vpn's, the only thing I'd want one for would be using the BBC player here in Oz, but there's so much wank shite on there I couldn't be arsed.
I had one once and it slowed my interweb down.

And anyway someone told me the BBC had figured them out. And you only got the service for 2 or 3 weeks.
With you Bill. Still don't use one and tv runs great.

I don't really understand why people need vpn's, the only thing I'd want one for would be using the BBC player here in Oz, but there's so much wank shite on there I couldn't be arsed.
I had one once and it slowed my interweb down.

And anyway someone told me the BBC had figured them out. And you only got the service for 2 or 3 weeks.
I need one as I predominantly watch Czech TV while in the UK. When overseas it is useful for watching Sky/UK TV.

In China for 14 days or so, and I stupidly signed for a month on ExpressVPN. Utter bobbins. ASTRILL always did the job and was never a problem. Just sharing my regrets.

if you are in the UK and have a VPN which shows you in the USA, am i right in thinking you can search USA TV channels to find and watch City games.

Still getting 50gb free over here from Windscribe, plus whatever the browsers offer for free. Can't imagine paying for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.