Vuvuzelas at Eastlands next season?

LCBblue said:
Not English culture nor tradition, the English culture is to create a loud, spine splitting, bone crunching, intimidating atmosphere to scare the opposition shitless (and their fans mind).

How often does that happen then?

PhuketBlue said:
LCBblue said:
Not English culture nor tradition, the English culture is to create a loud, spine splitting, bone crunching, intimidating atmosphere to scare the opposition shitless (and their fans mind).

Where specifically do you mean? To stereotype all the English clubs across the nation is a broad statement to make...

LCBblue said:
PhuketBlue said:

Where specifically do you mean? To stereotype all the English clubs across the nation is a broad statement to make...

I didn't stereotype anybody. You made the broad statement not me. You stated it was English culture and I just enquired how often it really happens.

<a class="postlink" href="http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/tylerdurden94/vuvuezela.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk13 ... uezela.png</a>

PhuketBlue said:
LCBblue said:

I didn't stereotype anybody. You made the broad statement not me. You stated it was English culture and I just enquired how often it really happens.

Well, taking into consideration how many Premier League games there are in one season, I would estimate that it happens just over 100 times a season?

Does that answer your question?

LCBblue said:
PhuketBlue said:

Well, taking into consideration how many Premier League games there are in one season, I would estimate that it happens just over 100 times a season?

It does indeed. A lot more than I expected to be honest.

PhuketBlue said:
LCBblue said:

And what is it that you expected from none other than the passionate English fans?

LCBblue said:
PhuketBlue said:

And what is it that you expected from none other than the passionate English fans?

The premier league comes across as quite tame and diluted regarding the atmosphere or maybe it's just me getting older.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.