W T F

daveduke67 said:
I bet there weren't that many who opted to stay up there when they could get a seat in a lower tier for the same price.

Why would you move from one of the best seats in the ground for a less satisfactory one lower down regardless of price?
Your post just does not make sense.

Skirt Lifter said:
we will own the ground for 90 min! KOLEJORZ!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffopaKGyCg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffopaKGyCg</a>

Mate you got no chance in getting it like that next week ;)

Skirt Lifter said:
we will own the ground for 90 min! KOLEJORZ!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffopaKGyCg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffopaKGyCg</a>

I think you'll find it's the councils, but they'll happily rent it to you.

law74 said:
daveduke67 said:
I bet there weren't that many who opted to stay up there when they could get a seat in a lower tier for the same price.

Why would you move from one of the best seats in the ground for a less satisfactory one lower down regardless of price?

Doesn't make sense? Why is it that the upper tiers are the ones that have the most empty seats when they are open for cup games - I doubt that the percentage od s/c holders who attend is much different than the other areas - just that they choose to sit in the lower tiers. Can only imagine that it's for a better view or atmosphere. I've been up there a couple of times and it's too far from the pitch and there is little or no atmosphere most of the time.
The people I know who have s/c's up there only have them as they had to move from N/S, the second tier was too expensive and the S/S was sold out.
So yes, I'd glady move.

daveduke67 said:
law74 said:

Doesn't make sense? Why is it that the upper tiers are the ones that have the most empty seats when they are open for cup games - I doubt that the percentage od s/c holders who attend is much different than the other areas - just that they choose to sit in the lower tiers. Can only imagine that it's for a better view or atmosphere. I've been up there a couple of times and it's too far from the pitch and there is little or no atmosphere most of the time.
The people I know who have s/c's up there only have them as they had to move from N/S, the second tier was too expensive and the S/S was sold out.
So yes, I'd glady move.
For Cup games I'd choose EL2/3 as it's the best view of the game. There;s no atmosphere anyway for Cup games (usually not anyway) so you might as well get the ebst view, and for that you need elevation - but not too much distance. Therefore EL2, or front of EL3

SC holder E305, got my email, phoned up very helpful young lady for relocation, and refund! Also said she was sorting me a two pint pot and a meat and tatty pie waiting for me on my new seat for when I arrive, all on the club! But they obviously aren't serving alcohol to the rest of you plebs as is normal in Europe, so I dont know how she sorted this, but I'm happy!

Anyway, what's the view like in Colin Bell level 2 230 row C ?????

:)

daveduke67 said:
law74 said:

So yes, I'd glady move.

When the club have thought that there wouldnt be enough demand to open all areas of the ground then they chose to close the level 3 of the CB and the new kippax, so the ST holders (of which I was one for three seasons) got used to having to move for cup games.
As i have now reverted to a CC holder, I still ty and get as close to my old ST seat as possible anytime i can afford to go over (not as often now as a few years ago) as it is the best view in the ground, and when us Blues are "up for it" can create a great atmosphere, though at most matches the atmosphere is as flat as it was at times at Maine Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.