Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

Don’t agree that Colleen is any of those things.
One of my sister's has had dealings with them - going off her, he's an absolute twat and thick (no surprise there) but apparently she is really nice and does a lot for charity.

Obviously I'm conflicted as she is shocking at decision making as she ended up marrying Shredded Wheat head but you know..............

Sad to say but doubt it will cost the Vardys a penny.
Newspapers
Magazines
TV docudrama
Reality TV
Films
Fashion sponsors
They'll all be queuing up for the "real inside story" and the masses will soak it all up

The masses are all calling her a ‘woman, ****, liar’ etc etc - they won’t be happy till she tops herself

I wonder if there is a strong correlation between those that love the celebrities today and those that love the monarchy?

I wonder if anyone has tried to capture stats on it.

The masses are all calling her a ‘woman, ****, liar’ etc etc - they won’t be happy till she tops herself
But it was ok for her to go selling stories about others to the press. What if Peter Andre had done himself in. What about the bullying he has had to endure or that of his kids.
What if Rooney had done something to herself after all these leaks Vardy had given to the press.
She played with feathers and got her arse tickled.

Obviously I hope vardy doesn’t do anything silly. She should just retreat to a quiet life and let it go now.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.