Waking up in the wet bit....

I had really bad night sweats in my mid fifties. Got quite worried about it at one point, but it only lasted about 18 months. I'm now 59 and not had any for ages. Check it out if you are worried. Doctors have told me in the past that they would rather see someone with something that doesn't turn out to be serious than let it develop into something worse.

It’s probably nothing but heavy night sweats can be symptomatic of something serious.
Get it checked out.

Make sure your blood glucose is ok/in normal range. My lad turns into a little generator at night if they are too high. He has no pancreas to regulate how much glucose is in his body and nighttime when everything else shuts down his body decides to burn it off.

Over the past few months I’ve started suffering from night sweats and wake up in the middle of the night wet through and lying in cold wet sheets.
I’m 51 and as some will know from previous posts I suffer from depression and anxiety and had also been hitting the bottle hard. Things are a lot better in life now so it seems weird that this has started but it’s got so bad I have to lie on a towel!

Anyone else gone through this as they’ve hit the 50’s?
And yes before anyone asks - I’m sure it’s just sweat :)
Yes menopause, it is vile . Go for a blood test

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.