Waldorf Pub - Sunday. WHU.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
adrianr said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
No, we'll have a party inside but by the end of the game you will be able to find a way in if your resourceful.

If by resourceful you mean possessing a pair of legs. Piece of piss to get in afterwards.

If you have just watched 90mins in a pub of us winning the league then possesing a fully functioning reliable pair of legs at full time is not necessarily a piece of piss ;o)

Touche.

Blue Smarties said:
So who's going here? Can't decide between here or one close to the ground.

Still trying to work out if I have time to get a train up for the match and then straight back down to London Sunday night. If we beat Villa I may just have to bite the bullet in which case I'll be Waldorfing it on my todd, so company would be welcome!

bazzahead1963 said:
GX Blue said:
I.bleed.blue said:
I was in the Waldorf for the final day QPR fixture two years ago. It was absolutely banging in there. Like the most sweaty and boisterous mosh pit ever. I loved it. So much so that I am planning being there again this coming Sunday. I think I may wear sturdier footwear, shin pads and a cricket box in a lame attempt to avoid a bruising.
Just hoping it can be an equally memorable but slightly less stressful day than two years ago - but if that is what we have to go through again so be it.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that!!!

I was in there that day too mate.
Never forget it. Fantastic.

Not been back in though since that day so thought Sundays a good time to return.
I was there too great day

Me too :)

adrianr said:
Blue Smarties said:

Still trying to work out if I have time to get a train up for the match and then straight back down to London Sunday night. If we beat Villa I may just have to bite the bullet in which case I'll be Waldorfing it on my todd, so company would be welcome!
Let's go on the lash and finger the barmaids.

4 of us in the waldorf last year , great atmosphere , place was bouncing , we didnt have tickets , so went to the ground in the hope we could buy some spares , didnt get in the game so got arse holed in a local hostiliery full of blues , great day to be a blue , same again on sunday , train to piccadilly , and the waldorf early doors .

Blue Smarties said:
adrianr said:
Blue Smarties said:

Let's go on the lash and finger the barmaids.

Well now I've got to come up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.