Waldorf

4HeatonsBlue said:
Struggle to believe so may people missed out on tickets for the game

Take it these people wernt interested after we got beat by Arsenal?

FFS! And how dare those 100.000 + turn out to pay their respects on monday.

I was in there with my mate, got there at 12 and was well on the way to being pissed by the time the game was on!

it was absolutely incredible in there, a day i will never forget. I am still sporting a ridiculous bruise on the side of my leg, i still dont know how i got it.

Waldorf was a great shout, so happy i got to be part of that

gordondaviesmoustache said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Lucky Toma said:
Neither new nor old. Am I supposed to care that you've not seen my username before? Did those kind of things used to matter when you were 4HeatonsBlue?

848 posts in 7 years for me - All insightful and devastating witty

You on the other hand have been supporting City since 2010 and it shows

Shows badly

I've been following City since 2008. September 1st to be precise.

Oh, and "devastating witty" is faintly amusing, assuming you were being ironic by using such piss-poor English.
I only started supporting City when it looked like they might win the FA Cup after beating us in the semi last year. I saw the tide turning and jumped ship. Hope you don't mind.

We... have just got here. Great chant that.

Look at my join date to bluemoon if you don't believe me. Join date to bluemoon tells everyone how big of a bertie you are.

Yaya_Tony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
848 posts in 7 years for me - All insightful and devastating witty

You on the other hand have been supporting City since 2010 and it shows

Shows badly

I've been following City since 2008. September 1st to be precise.

Oh, and "devastating witty" is faintly amusing, assuming you were being ironic by using such piss-poor English.
I only started supporting City when it looked like they might win the FA Cup after beating us in the semi last year. I saw the tide turning and jumped ship. Hope you don't mind.

We... have just got here. Great chant that.

Look at my join date to bluemoon if you don't believe me. Join date to bluemoon tells everyone how big of a bertie you are.
Bertie?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that terminology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.